- What is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.'s stock symbol?
The Corporation is a reporting issuer in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. The Common Shares are listed under the symbol “PMN” on the TSX and are listed under the symbol “ARFXF” on the OTCQB Venture Market.
- When was ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc. incorporated?
ProMIS Neurosciences Inc. was incorporated on January 23, 2004 under the name 4203801 Canada Inc. pursuant to the Canada Business Corporations Act (“CBCA”). The Corporation changed its name to Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. on August 24, 2004 to ProMIS Neurosciences Inc. effective July 8, 2015.
- Where is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc. located?
1920 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4S 3E2
- When is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.'s transfer agent?
1500 Robert Bourassa Boulevard
Montreal, QC H3A 3S8
- Who is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.'s independent auditor?
18 York Street
Toronto, ON M5J 0B2
- Who is ProMIS Neurosciences, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
1055 West Georgia St
Vancouver, BC V6E 4N7